Job Vacancy Announcement
Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and work at the sectors of food security, Protection, Community development, economic empowerment and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader, in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is in the process to start implementation of Shelter for Resilience (S4R): Assisting 194 Gazan families to improve their substandard shelters and strengthening resilience on household level project, this project is extension for Shelter for Resilience (S4R): Assisting 104 Gazan families to improve their substandard shelters and strengthening resilience on household level project. The project funded by GARITAS Germany.
The project extension goal is to increased resilience of acutely endangered families in Gaza through supporting additional 90 Gazan families to improve their substandard shelters and strengthening resilience on household level. The project will be implemented in Khan Younis and Rafah governorates.
Within this project, Bayader is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator (PC) – Full time
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Executive Director (ED).
Period: 9 Months
- The PC will be responsible for the overall management of the project, ensuring that project activities are up to quality standards and in line with timing of the detailed implantation plan
- Assist in managing the performance of the project staff in the administrative and professional levels
- Follow up with project staff developments of activities.
- Ensure that all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by Bayader and donor in consultation with the ED.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the program by reporting to donor on the program deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of new project ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities of the project and maintain an efficient project filing system including all project related documents.
- Participate in planning and implementation for data collection for all project activities
- Document project success stories
- Keep tracking the financial expenses within the project budget
- Perform any other tasks required by the ED related to the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor and Maximum master’s degree in civil or Architectural engineering with at least good grade.
- Three years of professional experience in project management,
- One Year experience working with NGO's.
- Proven experience in similar position (project coordinator)
- Experience managing staff
- Knowledge of donor regulations and compliance.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Strong reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office Suite: Word and Excel).
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Resident of khan Younis or Rafah governorates.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Saturday 6/8/2022 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.