Job Vacancy Announcement
Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively
Bayader is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Trainer Field Monitor (FM)
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Project Coordinator
Period: 6 Months
- Conduct a joint on-the-field visit, interview, and select potential beneficiaries based on vulnerability criteria as defined by Bayader and CRS..
- Organize “orientation” sessions with selected beneficiaries to make sure of their level of commitment and self-discipline as well as his/her willingness to grow with his/her activity throughout their internships.
- Plan and organize training sessions timelines.
- Deliver basic management and complementary trainings (job readiness training ) to selected beneficiaries, The training sessions will be delivered either virtually or in- person according to the pandemic situation progress.
- Ensure that beneficiaries understand and implement training contents and acquired knowledge through regular and individual follow-up field visits, and mentorship visits during their internships.
- Maintain high quality of training.
- Jointly implement and coordinate monthly activities with project teams and relevant stakeholders
- Jointly assess the specific training needs.
- Identify and report success stories for communication purposes.
- Conduct site visits and apply field visits data collection tools
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up and monitoring of program activities in the field as assigned by the PM.
- Coordinate the daily progress of the program activities and provide regular on-site supervision of activities implementation and apply field visits data collection tools Any other tasks assigned by project coordinator.
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in Development, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, or related field.
- Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
- At least one year of professional experience in training, especially in job skills, soft skills and self-marketing.
- Knowledge of livelihoods programming, with focus on income generating activities, internship, leadership, entrepreneurship and business development.
- Experience as personal / motivation coach/mentor, preferably with heterogeneous groups of people.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Good writing and communications skills in both English and Arabic.
- Resident of Khan Younis governorate.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Monday 4/10/2021 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, and references will be reviewed.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.