Job Vacancy Announcement
Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community.
Bayader in partnership with NGO Development Center (NDC), starts to implement “Improvement of educational process for primary grade schools in Khanyounis governorate through C4W” project through Cash for Work component at Gaza Emergency Project, funded by World Bank.
Bayader is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Field Coordinator (FC)
Number of available Positions:2
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Project Manager
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop the forms of the field monitoring and ensure that these forms are well-used to follow up the implementation of the project activities in the field.
- Conduct regular and planned field visits to monitor the implementation process and collect data that support the development of the project reports and success stories.
- Follow up the implementation of the Cash for Work activity through providing guidance and support for BNFs in terms of project policies and procedures.
- Quality assurance through verification visits to the project locations and ensuring the effective documentation of the project activities
- Conduct verification field visits to the potential beneficiaries according to the verification process plan.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and undertake monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of program work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Prepare needed reports and related documentation to assigned project
- Documenting all project phases.
- Follow up BNFs complaints and response it according to Bayader complaints mechanisms.
- Provide support for the project staff in terms of the project implementation, communication with stakeholders, implementation of capacity building activities.
- Other duties and tasks related to the project tasks.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in, business administration, Social workers, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in field work related to livelihood projects activities and education projects.
- Good knowledge about the field monitoring tools, techniques and approaches.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Resident of khan Younis governorate.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Sunday, 04/08/2019, no later than 16:00 PM.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.