Job Vacnacies Announcement
Bayader for Environment & Development Association (Bayader) is a non-governmental organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in Child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery. Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community.
Bayader in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, implements Envision Gaza 2020 Program (USAID-funded) which aims to create a path for vulnerable populations in Gaza (including youth, women, and other marginalized groups) to become more resilient and self-reliant by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) increasing employment opportunities through short-term employment in the form of cash-for-work, cash-for-internship and cash-for apprenticeship, minor capital investments, and job training.
Bayader is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator (PC) - Full time
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports to: Project Manager (PM).
Period: 10.5 Months with Possibility of Extension
Number of vacancies: (1)
• Administrative and technical implementation and follow up of the Program activities.
• Supervision of technical and professional staff involved in the Program activities that fall within his/her responsibility.
• Ensure that all Program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
• Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
• Prepare periodical reports as requested by Bayader and donor in consultation with the Program Manager.
• Assist the Program Manager in monitoring and evaluating the Program by reporting to donor on the Program deliverables.
• Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
• Document all activities of the Program and maintain an efficient Program filing system including all Program related documents.
• Perform any other tasks required by the Program Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or other related field.
• Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
• Basic knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance.
• Professional level in both Arabic and English.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• Advanced computer literacy.
• Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send the following documents to following email:
• Cover letter.
• The most recent CV including 2 professional contacts as references.
Kindly state in the email subject “Project Coordinator”, any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications is 04:00 pm, October 10, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Envision Gaza 2020 is funded by the U.S. International Development Agency (USAID) and implemented by Catholic Relief Services in partnership with Bayader for Environment & Development Association (Bayader).