Job Vacancy Announcement
Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
Bayader is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Field Monitor (FM)
# of Position Available: 3
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Project Manager (PM)
Period: 6 Months
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up and monitoring of program activities in the field as assigned by the PM.
- Identify key local organizations, and communities to plan and jointly conduct outreach events and activities Coordinate the daily progress of the program activities and provide regular on-site supervision of activities implementation.
- Conduct site visits and apply field visits data collection tools
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries and host organization.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and undertake monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of program work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Documenting all program phases.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by PM.
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in international development, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, or related field.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of development, preferably with USAID-funded projects.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance, livelihoods projects required.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in a multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Resident of Khan Younis governorate.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Monday 4/10/2021 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, and references will be reviewed.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.